RAYVILLE, La. — The Town of Rayville has issued a curfew due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The curfew went into effect on Monday, April 6, 2020, and limits residents without proper documentation to be out between 11:00 PM and 5:00 AM.
The Rayville Police Department says that residents who have any questions concerning the curfew should call the department at 318-728-4431.
- UPDATE: At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- Rodeo Finals at the Ike Hamilton Center start this weekend
- University of Louisiana Monroe students start petition to rename building on campus
- LSU and Auburn families share the importance of being an organ donor
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system