RAYVILLE, La. — The Town of Rayville has issued a curfew due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The curfew went into effect on Monday, April 6, 2020, and limits residents without proper documentation to be out between 11:00 PM and 5:00 AM.
The Rayville Police Department says that residents who have any questions concerning the curfew should call the department at 318-728-4431.
- Black Lives Matter protesters peacefully march to state capitol
- Officer in Breaux Bridge apologizes for ‘immature’ Facebook post about protesters
- Bills aimed at easing reentry sent to Louisiana governor
- Many states scrambling to update hurricane plans for virus
- Homeless Florida student to graduate as valedictorian