HAMBURG, Ark. – The Hamburg economic development team is a group of volunteers who are working to make Hamburg a better place.
Yesterday, a community cookout was hosted to raise money for a town mural. Over 800 plates were sold, as well as multiple donations given by patrons of the cookout.
The team plans to reveal the mural design on their Facebook page within the next 2 weeks.
If you would like more information on how to make a donation, join their team, or follow their journey take a look at their Facebook page at Hamburg Economic Development Team.
- ‘All I can do is do better,’ Teen shares social media troubles, hopes to help other young girls before it’s too late
- #15 LSU Softball falls in Game One at NC State
- #3 LSU Gymnastics finishes sixth at NCAA Championships
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants