MONROE, La. (PRESS RELEASE) – (11/7/19) Mayor Jamie Mayo announces City of Monroe offices will be closed Monday, November 11, 2019, in observation of the Veterans Day holiday.
This also includes Monroe City Court, Monroe City Marshal’s Office, and Monroe Transit System.
Exceptions: Louisiana Purchase Gardens & Zoo, Chennault Park Golf Course and MUNY Golf Course will be open Veterans Day.
Garbage and Trash normally collected Monday, November 11, will be collected Wednesday, November 13.
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- Office Depot building in El Dorado will be the new site for a cancer center
- Congress scrambles to avoid government shutdown
- Bipartisan lawmakers push $908B pandemic relief bill
- Congress hears from Mnuchin, Powell as CARES Act nears expiration