Monroe, La. (07/23/20)— South Grand Street in Monroe will be facing a temporary closure in order to make repairs to a water line.
Beginning on Thursday, July 23, and ending on Wednesday, August 5, from 9 a.m. to approximately 5 p.m., South Grand will be closed to thru traffic.
Please plan any travel in this area with alternate routes in mind.
- Four HR power Tigers to win over Youngstown St
- Lady Gaga’s dogs recovered safely
- Courtyard Rehabilitation and Health Center reports major milestone following Covid-19 vaccinations
- Governor Edwards requests major disaster declaration for sever winter weather from President Biden
- Honorees awarded for contributions to the El Dorado community during Black History event