Richmond, Va. (WRIC) — (11/1/19) A technical issue is causing Capital One customers to not have access to their accounts and not receive their direct deposit paychecks.
Several 8News viewers reached out saying they have not been able to access their accounts and haven’t been paid.
No word on when this issue will be resolved.
- Morning Forecast – Monday, July 6th
- Deep within flooded caves, researchers discover evidence of America’s first miners
- Tensions heat up in South China Sea as U.S. makes significant show of force
- Ennio Morricone, famous movie composer, dies at 91
- The disappearance of two high school seniors is still a mystery 32 years later