CALDWELL PARISH, La. — State Fire Marshal deputies are investigating a fire in Caldwell Parish. Officials say one man died in that fire.
Firefighters responded to the call in the 1600 block of Waterbind Road in Grayson around 9:00 a.m. Tuesday morning.
According to the Marshal’s office, the body of a man in his 50’s was discovered inside the home.
They say his death brings the total fatal fire count in the state of Louisiana this month up to 10 with 12 deaths.
Eight of those fires have occurred in north Louisiana. More information will be released as it becomes available.
- Fake News: A look at what didn’t happen last week
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Matt Flynn talks LSU’s Season Opener
- Week 3 Cheat Sheet: Can Saints create big plays?