UPDATE: START, La. (10/13/2020) — The boil advisory issued on Friday, October 9, 2020, for the Start Water System has been rescinded.
The water has been deemed safe for use.
START, La. (10/9/2020) — Start Water system has issued a boil advisory for all of their customers.
The water company urges all its customers to boil their water for one full minute before consuming it.
- Trump campaign asks for debate topic change
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Florida man accidentally shot, killed twin while they played with guns, police say
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital