SMACKOVER, Ark. — A student-athlete in the Smackover-Norphlet school district has tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Buckaroo Blog.
The school district announced that all facilities will be closed for all student-athletes while the district works with the Arkansas Department of Health. The summer workouts will also be canceled from July 14-28.
They say if residents have any questions or concerns, to please contact Coach Osborne.
- A new earthquake warning system, powered by Google, comes to California
- According to the FDA, Trader Joe’s and other salsa products now added to list of recalled onions involved in salmonella outbreak
- Man goes on anti-mask tirade in a grocery store before being hauled outside by another customer
- Park named after police chief who forced Jackie Robinson out of a game gets a new name
- Florida sheriff orders deputies not to wear masks and bans civilians in masks from office