GRANT PARISH, La. — A single-vehicle crash in Grant Parish earlier this week injured four teens, one of which later died from his injuries.
According to Louisiana State Police, the crash happened on Tuesday night around 11 o’clock on Bob Frazier Road. A 2001 Ford Explorer, driven by 18-year-old Matthew Molan of Pineville, was heading north on Bob Frazier Road when Molan lost control and swerved off the right side of the road. Police say the vehicle swerved back onto the road and then ran off the left side before colliding with a large tree.
All four occupants were not wearing their seatbelts and were all partially ejected from the vehicle. They were taken to a local hospital for treatment.
One of the passengers, identified as 18-year-old Jessie Richards, received life-threatening injuries and succumbed to those injuries yesterday afternoon.
Police say routine toxicology tests and charges are pending. The crash remains under investigation.
- Beleaguered firefighters in western U.S. have a new ‘force’ on their side: Baby Yoda
- Fish & Game Forecast – Thursday, October 1st
- CDC extends cruise ship ‘no sail’ order through October
- Man illegally sought coronavirus loans for fake companies named after ‘Game Of Thrones’
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce miscarriage of their third child