MONROE, La. — The SAT test that was set for Saturday, August 29, at Neville High School has been rescheduled.
According to Dorothy Thomas with Neville High School, the SAT test will be rescheduled for Saturday, September 19.
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Post Malone donates 10,000 pairs of Crocs to frontline medical workers across the country
- Mississippi officials expect 37,000 vaccine doses next week