UPDATE: WEST MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Rocky Branch Waterworks has rescinded the limited boil advisory issued last week.
The water has been deemed safe for use.
ORIGINAL: WEST MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Rocky Branch Waterworks has issued a limited boil advisory.
This advisory is now in effect for all customers North of intersection Laster Road & Hwy 143, including, LaDart Rd., Hwy 2, W. Port Union Rd., Cross Roads Loop, Rugg Circle and Pondee Road.
The system asks that you please boil your water for one (1) full minute before using.
Please call: 318-726-5477 or 318-372-5968 for information and updates.
We will update this article as we receive additional information.
- Man arrested in Kannapolis accused of collecting weapons, threatening to kill Presidential Candidate Joe Biden
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Football ‘Thursday’ Night: Cedar Creek-OCS renew rivalry; Neville opens district with Franklin Parish, plus more!
- Week 7 best bets: Ride with Saints, Bucs to win
- Why Coach O chose TJ Finley as LSU’s starting QB vs Gamecocks