AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Gov. Edwards set to hold briefing on winter storm recovery, COVID-19 response
- Lafayette mayor-president permits indoor service to resume in bars
- UPDATE: Eunice man arrested for attempted second-degree murder was out on bond for unrelated murder charge
- Louisiana Department of Health confirms one additional death related to winter storm; bringing total to 6
- ‘American Rescue’: Where Louisiana congressmen stand on Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan