MONROE, La. – (10/23/19) According to authorities, on 10/23/2019 Calvin Gaddius was parking his 2007 white Chevrolet Tahoe in the parking lot of 1805 Lamy Lane before crashing into the building and hitting several people.
Officials say Gaddius claims his prosthetic foot got stuck under the pedal, preventing him from braking. The vehicle then went through the south wall of the business striking several people in the waiting room.
Only one patron of the business went to the hospital claiming of injuries sustained from the incident.
This investigation is still ongoing and we will update the article as we receive more information.
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Football Friday Night: First round matchups in Louisiana; third round in Arkansas
- ‘You can shop and be safe in your own hometown,’ Small businesses urge support during this holiday season
- Pandemic not stopping Black Friday shoppers
- Beast of the Week: Trio of MAIS Champions