MONROE, La. – (10/23/19) According to authorities, on 10/23/2019 Calvin Gaddius was parking his 2007 white Chevrolet Tahoe in the parking lot of 1805 Lamy Lane before crashing into the building and hitting several people.
Officials say Gaddius claims his prosthetic foot got stuck under the pedal, preventing him from braking. The vehicle then went through the south wall of the business striking several people in the waiting room.
Only one patron of the business went to the hospital claiming of injuries sustained from the incident.
This investigation is still ongoing and we will update the article as we receive more information.
- ‘All I can do is do better,’ Teen shares social media troubles, hopes to help other young girls before it’s too late
- #15 LSU Softball falls in Game One at NC State
- #3 LSU Gymnastics finishes sixth at NCAA Championships
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants