WEST MONROE, La. — A man fell off of the Thomas Road overpass this morning and police are saying it was due to a medical problem.
According to the West Monroe Police Department, the incident happened around 9 AM. They say a man was walking along the Thomas Road overpass when he suffered from a medical issue, possibly a seizure, and fell over the side.
The man was taken to a local hospital for his injuries.
Police do not suspect foul play at this time.
We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- Tigers Drop Game 3 Against Kentucky, Win Series
- OPSO deputies intercept stolen vehicle during high speed chase down I-20 East
- Weekend Forecast: Sunday, April 11th, 2021
- Woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account
- K9 cadaver dog alerts “twice in the same area on the river,” search for missing LSU student to begin again on Sunday morning