WEST MONROE, La. — A man fell off of the Thomas Road overpass this morning and police are saying it was due to a medical problem.
According to the West Monroe Police Department, the incident happened around 9 AM. They say a man was walking along the Thomas Road overpass when he suffered from a medical issue, possibly a seizure, and fell over the side.
The man was taken to a local hospital for his injuries.
Police do not suspect foul play at this time.
We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- Ashley County Medical Center investigates former employee accused of violating federal privacy laws
- Murphy USA provides relief to the city of El Dorado, sponsors summer work program
- West Monroe man and dog find Calhoun man with dementia who had been missing for four days
- Governor explains unemployment benefit woes
- What are the chances Louisiana Tech and ULM continue their football rivalry after the 2020 season? Both Athletic Directors discuss