WEST MONROE, La. — A man fell off of the Thomas Road overpass this morning and police are saying it was due to a medical problem.
According to the West Monroe Police Department, the incident happened around 9 AM. They say a man was walking along the Thomas Road overpass when he suffered from a medical issue, possibly a seizure, and fell over the side.
The man was taken to a local hospital for his injuries.
Police do not suspect foul play at this time.
We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- Florida school first in the world to use synthetic, man-made frogs for realistic dissections
- Chef Berthelot gets the Louisiana cuisine cooking in Atlanta
- Father pays nearly $7,000 in school lunch debt for elementary school kids
- Statements from Vice President and elected Florida representatives regarding the mass shooting at NAS Pensacola
- Downsville man dies after being struck by vehicle following crash in Lincoln Parish