WEST MONROE, La. — A man fell off of the Thomas Road overpass this morning and police are saying it was due to a medical problem.
According to the West Monroe Police Department, the incident happened around 9 AM. They say a man was walking along the Thomas Road overpass when he suffered from a medical issue, possibly a seizure, and fell over the side.
The man was taken to a local hospital for his injuries.
Police do not suspect foul play at this time.
We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, July 12th
- Sheriff: 3 jailed and charged with child abuse in one of the “worst cases” ever
- Ruston Defensive Coordinator, Kyle Williams, finishes second in Lake Tahoe’s American Century Championship
- Unrestrained Driver Killed in Vernon Parish Crash
- Monroe Mayor and Mayor-Elect look ahead to the future