UPDATE: There are no injuries to report, but one lane of traffic is being blocked off to deal with the vehicle itself.
Monroe, La. (KTVE/KARD) (10/15/20)— There is an overturned vehicle on I-20 eastbound just before the Garrett Road exit in Monroe.
This may be causing traffic jams and delays. No further information is available at this time, but this is an ongoing story and we will keep you updated.
- Senior Night: Oak Grove’s Reid Milligan
- History takes place at NAIA Championship football game held in Grambling’s Eddie Robinson Stadium
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, May 11th
- EXCLUSIVE: Winnsboro native murdered in Bastrop; now the family seeks justice
- That’s no Boeing 727, that’s a Louisiana man’s man cave