UPDATE: There are no injuries to report, but one lane of traffic is being blocked off to deal with the vehicle itself.
Monroe, La. (KTVE/KARD) (10/15/20)— There is an overturned vehicle on I-20 eastbound just before the Garrett Road exit in Monroe.
This may be causing traffic jams and delays. No further information is available at this time, but this is an ongoing story and we will keep you updated.
- Biden’s first Cabinet picks diverse, historic
- Lawmakers push to pass COVID-19 relief bill before the end of the year
- As virus cases spike, Louisiana governor adds restrictions
- Simmons Duck Report: 11/24/2020
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands