UPDATE: (03/15/20) As of 4:30 PM —Ouachita, Catahoula, and Caldwell parishes are providing breakfast and lunch on a pickup basis for its students. It starts tomorrow for Ouachita parish, you can check the school board’s website beginning Monday for where you can get your child’s meals.
For Catahoula Parish parents, each school will have a pick up except for Block High School, who will need to get their meals at Jonesville Elementary.
For Caldwell Parish parents, sack breakfast and lunch items can be picked up starting Tuesday, March 17th from 9:00-10:00 each day (Tuesday-Friday). Meals will be provided March 17-20, March 24-27, and April 7-9. The week of spring break will not have provided meals. These are the locations: Caldwell High School cafeteria (drive up to cafeteria back door across from PreK), Columbia Elementary cafeteria (drive up to cafeteria back door across from hospital), Anding Heights (look for school bus), Clark’s Commissary (look for school bus), and Howard’s Grocery (look for school bus).
OUACHITA PARISH, La. – According to the Ouachita Parish Schools facebook page, Ouachita Parish Schools will have grab-n-go breakfast/lunch pick-ups during the school closures.
A list of locations and times will be posted Monday With plans to start distributing Tuesday.
Check opsb.net for information Monday.
- Some La. OMV branches are now appointment-only because of the pandemic
- Floyd’s death spurs push to train cops to stop police abuse
- If you haven’t received your $500-per-child stimulus check, the IRS has good news
- This NC woman turns 116 today and is the oldest person in the U.S.
- Four suspects arrested in connection with SAU student’s death, two of the suspects are on the current football team roster