UPDATE: MONROE, La. (1/7/2020) — According to the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office, the missing teen has been found safe.
ORIGINAL: MONROE, La. (1/6/2020) — Investigators with the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office are currently searching for a missing juvenile.
According to OPSO, 14-year-old Makayla Jefferson was last seen on the morning of Monday, January 6.
Makayla is 5’2″ tall and weighs about 90-100 lbs. She was last seen wearing light-colored blue jeans, a pink jacket, and pink Nike Air Max shoes.
Investigators say Makayla is known to hang out in the Tanglewood Subdivision and Standifer Village areas.
If you have seen Makayla or know where she is, please call the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office at 318-329-1200.
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- Fake News: A look at what didn’t happen last week
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Matt Flynn talks LSU’s Season Opener