UPDATE: (3/28/2020) — The grandmother and two-year-old child reported missing on Friday have been found safe.
Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Investigators are currently searching for a missing person, accompanied by her 2 year old granddaughter.
Marlo Kemp, age 51, was last seen at her south Monroe residence between 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Friday, March 27, 2020. She left the residence on foot, taking her granddaughter Chloe, age 2.
Family members confirmed Marlo has a medical condition and are concerned about the welfare of both her and the child. Marlo has been known to frequent the Tanglewood Subdivision area.
Marlo is described as 4’-9” tall, weighing 160 lbs. with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a green shirt.
Chloe is described as having hair braids as pictured and possibly wearing ear rings. A clothing description is unknown.
Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Marlo Kemp and/or her granddaughter is asked to contact the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office.
- Morning Forecast – Monday, May 25th
- Gatorland animal park introduces Skunk Ape, their social distancing mascot
- Biscuits and Gravy, the kitten born with two faces, has died
- With restaurants closed, rat sightings are increasing across the country
- After 17 years underground, millions of cicadas are about to emerge creating a substantial ‘noise issue’