WEST MONROE, La. — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office has started an investigation into the death of an employee who was killed at Graphic Packaging on Wednesday.
The incident happened at approximately 1:15 PM and involved a forklift operator.
The victim identity has not been released pending notification of family.
We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Caught on video: Woman hitches ride on semitrailer truck in Arkansas
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass