WEST MONROE, La. — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office has started an investigation into the death of an employee who was killed at Graphic Packaging on Wednesday.
The incident happened at approximately 1:15 PM and involved a forklift operator.
The victim identity has not been released pending notification of family.
We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- ‘They never expected that’: Police officers help deliver baby in department parking lot
- Florida traffic stop leads to seizure of enough fentanyl to kill nearly 40k people
- TODAY: La. lawmakers consider tax exemptions on session’s first full day
- Scammers target hurricane victims; Protect yourself from illegitimate contractors
- Rapper NBA YoungBoy behind bars facing multiple charges