UPDATE: (3:15 PM) MONROE, La. — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office has identified the body that was found this morning in Bayou DeSiard.
Police identified the body as 31-year-old Justin Dilmore of Monroe.
The investigation is continuing and autopsy results are pending.
ORIGNAL: (9:30 AM) MONROE, La. — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office has started an investigation into the man that was found this morning in Bayou DeSiard.
According to OPSO, they received a call around 6:30 AM in reference to a body found in the bayou near the 7000 block of DeSiard Road in Monroe.
Investigators are looking into the circumstances involved in the death of the man who they have yet to identify and say that the autopsy results are pending.
This is an ongoing investigation and we will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- More than 100 staff, teachers and students in Sterlington in quarantine after COVID exposure
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- Morehouse man killed in wreck involving an 18-wheeler