UPDATE (11/19/2019) — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office says Sherry Maum has been located, and she is safe. No other details are available at this time. Investigators wanted to thank everyone involved in putting out the word of her being missing for their help.
OUACHITA PARISH, La. — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office is currently searching for a woman who has been missing for over a week.
Investigators are searching for 43-year-old Sherry Maum. Sherry was last seen in Ouachita Parish on Saturday, November 9.
Sherry stands around 5’5″ tall and weighs about 100 lbs. Police say Sherry has brown hair and brown eyes and is known to frequent the Calhoun and Bawcomville areas.
If you have seen Sherry or know where she may be, please call the Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office at 318-329-1200.
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12
- Newsfeed Now: Impeachment heading to the Senate, dog reunited with owners 12 years later
- Horned, shirtless Capitol rioter wants pardon from Trump
- Political parties in Louisiana react to second impeachment of President Trump
- ‘It’s no longer a political party. It’s a cult’: Former Oklahoma lawmaker leaves Republican party