OUACHITA PARISH, La. — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office’s annual Bass Tournament is set to kick off on August 8, 2020.
The tournament will kick off at daylight along the Ouachita River and go until it is time for weigh in’s at Lazarre Point at 3 PM. There will be a payout for the top 10 places and for the biggest bass.
See the below image for a listing of the rules for the tournament.
Not only is there a chance to win some money, but you can also buy raffle tickets for prizes like a Glock Model 44 .22 caliber pistol, a 32-quart ice chest, a Streamlight rechargeable flashlight and more. Tickets are $5 each or you can get 5 for $20. You can get your tickets at the OPSO Administration Office, the Investigative Division, and the Patrol Division in the Courthouse Annex building. Tickets may also be purchased at the North Delta Training Academy located at the Rifle Range or the Sheriff’s Tax Office in the main Courthouse building.
Click here to register for the tournament and to learn more about the rules or raffle.
- Ashley County Medical Center investigates former employee accused of violating federal privacy laws
- Murphy USA provides relief to the city of El Dorado, sponsors summer work program
- West Monroe man and dog find Calhoun man with dementia who had been missing for four days
- Governor explains unemployment benefit woes
- What are the chances Louisiana Tech and ULM continue their football rivalry after the 2020 season? Both Athletic Directors discuss