The Ouachita Parish School Board has released a statement regarding the Phase 3 transition for Louisiana.
According to the School Board, beginning on Monday, September 21, if you have a middle or high school student attending in-school classes on the A/B schedule, they will now attend school every day Monday-Friday.
If you have a middle or high school student attending virtual classes (VIP) on the A/B schedule, they will now attend school virtually every day Monday-Friday.
As for changes at the elementary level, they are minimal. Classroom and bus capacities are slightly higher while masks and other COVID-19 mitigation measures will remain in effect during Phase 3.
- Narrow escape, lifesaving phone call: Oregon woman recalls fire
- US to ban people from downloading TikTok or WeChat apps this weekend
- At town hall, Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response
- Bracing for the upcoming flu season during a pandemic
- Work from home: These are the top jobs for remote careers