MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — Monroe City Schools are one step closer to renaming Lee Junior High School.
Thursday, September 9, the Monroe City School Board’s Facilities Committee met and recommended “Neville Junior High” as the new name, with M. H. Williams Junior High coming up as a close second.
With this recommendation, the board will vote on officially renaming Lee Junior High School at their next meeting on Tuesday September 15th.
- Louisville mayor: 2 officers shot are recovering
- Governor’s Proclamation 124 suspends TOPS rules for students affected by Hurricane Laura
- Child killed, 3 others injured in Oklahoma house explosion, officials say
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker identified, killed in crash while helping restore power in Sally aftermath