WEST MONROE, La. (Press Release) – (11/20/19) The West Monroe Police Department recently opened a substation within the West Monroe Community Center, located at 400 S. 5th Street.
The substation was located within the Community Center to increase police presence in surrounding neighborhoods and to deter crime, while encouraging residents to report any criminal activity they may witness or have knowledge of.
Citizens who have concerns may report issues at the Community Center on Mondays through Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. If an issue needs to be reported after hours, please call the West Monroe Police Department at (318) 396-2722.
For emergencies, please call 9-1-1. The West Monroe Community Center has also formed the Riverbend Community Advisory Council to help develop and plan program activities for the individuals and families to improve the Riverbend community. For more information about programs and services at the West Monroe Community Center, please call (318) 387-4001.
- Morning Forecast – Monday, July 6th
- Deep within flooded caves, researchers discover evidence of America’s first miners
- Tensions heat up in South China Sea as U.S. makes significant show of force
- Ennio Morricone, famous movie composer, dies at 91
- The disappearance of two high school seniors is still a mystery 32 years later