Authorities with the Monroe Police are seeking the public’s assistance with locating Nicky Coleman.
According to officials, Mr. Coleman was last seen around Christmas.
He is homeless and is known to hang around the 2100 Block of Desiard St.
If anyone knows the whereabouts of Mr. Coleman, you are asked to contact the Monroe Police at 318-329-2600.
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Trey Holly’s college offers have been rolling in; “It was exciting because I always wanted to play for LSU”| “Keeping my options open”
- Weekend Forecast: Sunday, January 24th, 2021
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine