MONROE, La. — The Monroe Transit System says you should expect delays due to the aftermath of Hurricane Laura.
The Monroe Transit System operation will be delayed in opening this morning, Friday, August 28.
They ask that you please check the SPOT app, Facebook and the local news for updates.
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Post Malone donates 10,000 pairs of Crocs to frontline medical workers across the country
- Mississippi officials expect 37,000 vaccine doses next week