UPDATE: (1/20/2020) MONROE, La. — Detectives with the Monroe Police Department have announced that the teenager first reported missing on Jan. 17 has been found safe and sound.
ORIGINAL: (1/17/2020) MONROE, La. — Detectives with the Monroe Police Department are currently searching for a runaway teenager from Monroe.
According to police, 16-year-old Jayline Daggs was last seen on Monday, January 13, 2020.
Daggs was last seen wearing a purple tank top, blue jeans, and her hair in a natural afro style.
If you have seen Jayline Daggs, please call the Monroe Police Department at 318-329-2600.
- Morning Forecast – Tuesday, February 25th
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, February 25th
- Congressional candidate suspends his campaign after suffering drug overdose
- Five hikers rescued after trek to ‘Into the Wild’ bus
- Gunman kills one, then wounded by officer in community center shooting