MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Monroe Police Department is currently searching for a missing teenager.
According to police, 16-year-old Shakira Washington was last seen on Thursday evening around 6 pm in the 1800 block of Bonner Drive.
Shakira stands at approximately 5’2″ and weighs 115 lbs. Police say she was last seen wearing light-colored jeans and carrying an orange backpack with a Nike logo.
If you have seen Shakira or know where she is, please call the Monroe Police Department at 318-329-2600.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, April 7th
- ‘Harry Potter’ author JK Rowling says she’s recovered from coronavirus symptoms
- Why you shouldn’t compare coronavirus to the flu
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Monday
- Senior Night: West Monroe’s Earlysha Turner