MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Monroe Police Department is currently searching for a missing teenager.
According to police, 16-year-old Shakira Washington was last seen on Thursday evening around 6 pm in the 1800 block of Bonner Drive.
Shakira stands at approximately 5’2″ and weighs 115 lbs. Police say she was last seen wearing light-colored jeans and carrying an orange backpack with a Nike logo.
If you have seen Shakira or know where she is, please call the Monroe Police Department at 318-329-2600.
- Sportsbooks call audibles due to COVID-19 in NFL
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal