MONROE, La. — The Monroe Police Department is currently searching for a runaway 17-year-old Monroe boy.
Police are looking for 17-year-old Jalen McIntosh. Police say Jalen was last seen on November 4th at his foster home on Emerson Street. They also say that Jalen has a history of running away from foster homes.
Jalen is known to frequent the south side of Monroe in the Gordon Ave., Lee Ave., and South Grand Street areas.
If you have seen Jalen or know where he may be, please call the Monroe Police Department at 318-329-2600.
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: Gov. Edwards to give COVID-19 update at 2:30 PM
- Big Ten cancels fall football season, other conferences could follow
- Hand sanitizer recall: FDA list of ‘toxic’ sanitizers climbs to 135
- Senator Cassidy: Stimulus talks breaking down in D.C.
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 11: Remembering Hurricane Camille & a chat with the National Hurricane Center