MONROE, La. — Monroe Mayor Jamie Mayo held a press briefing on Thursday afternoon to give an update on the city’s response to COVID-19 and an update on the recovery efforts following the Easter Sunday tornadoes.
- Mississippi house speaker tests positive for coronavirus
- Bellagio error may be biggest sportsbook loss for Vegas
- Louisiana’s second medical marijuana grower releases product
- Louisiana National Guard deployed over 150 guardsmen to Kuwait for Engineering construction
- Hutchinson will insist on masks if Trump rallies in Arkansas