Monroe, La. (KTVE/KARD) (09/10/20)— On 09/09/20 at approximately 8:10 a.m., police responded to a call in reference to a man asleep on a Monroe city bus.
Upon arrival, the officer observed the man laying on the floor of the bus. The man was then identified as Danny Ray Lenard.
Monroe Police Department dispatch advised that Lenard had open warrants through OPSO for failing to register as a sex offender.
Lenard was cleared by Acadian Ambulance Service.
Once cleared, Lenard was arrested, handcuffed, and transported to OCC on the charge of Failing to Register or Notify as a Sex Offender or Child Predator.
- Louisiana governor increases sentence commutations in 2020
- 12-year-old track star goes viral, gains attention from ESPN
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Is there life after death? Businessman offers nearly $1 million to find out