Amik Robertson was one of the top cornerbacks in the NCAA last season. Even though he didn’t play for a huge Division I program, his style of play did not go unnoticed. Robertson made 179 tackles, 14 interceptions, and 34 pass break-ups in three seasons as a bulldog at Louisiana Tech.
Robertson was drafted to the Las Vegas Raiders in the fourth round of the 2020 NFL Draft and is ready to get to work as soon as possible.
“I’m not comfortable man. I want to be legendary. So the moment I step foot on that grass its all about business. I trust the process God has for me and I’m blessed for the opportunity to be able to play for the Raiders,” says Robertson.
- Meet the 1-year-old chef with 1.3 million followers on Instagram
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
- Local Paralympian battles coronavirus while living abroad
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: LDH reporting 640 new cases, 18 new deaths in Memorial Day update; 28,700 presumed recoveries also reported
- Monroe man charged with battery of a police officer after trying to bite deputy