Amik Robertson was one of the top cornerbacks in the NCAA last season. Even though he didn’t play for a huge Division I program, his style of play did not go unnoticed. Robertson made 179 tackles, 14 interceptions, and 34 pass break-ups in three seasons as a bulldog at Louisiana Tech.
Robertson was drafted to the Las Vegas Raiders in the fourth round of the 2020 NFL Draft and is ready to get to work as soon as possible.
“I’m not comfortable man. I want to be legendary. So the moment I step foot on that grass its all about business. I trust the process God has for me and I’m blessed for the opportunity to be able to play for the Raiders,” says Robertson.
- Investigation reveals how Trump campaign used Facebook to deter voters in 2016 campaign
- Officer charged in Breonna Taylor case pleads not guilty
- Two men plead not guilty in death of Mississippi store owner
- History of presidential debates
- Multiple Microsoft services down across U.S.