MONROE, La. – According to the AVG Flying Tigers Association, Frank Losonsky, an original member of the Flying Tigers, has passed away.
An official with the AVG Flying Tigers Association confirmed his passing on social media.
Frank Losonsky was the CEO of the association and most notably an original member of the American Volunteer Group nicknamed the Flying Tigers.
Frank and his son, Terry, wrote a book about Frank’s time in China with Chennault’s Flying Tigers called “Flying Tiger: A Crew Chief’s Story”.
Funeral arrangements are pending.
(Correction: This article has been corrected to reflect that Frank Losonsky was not a member of the 14th Air Force.)
- UPDATE: Lively set free after new evidence proves fire killing Iaeger doctor was accidental
- Officers did knock before Breonna Taylor shooting, investigation finds
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 581 new cases, 16 new deaths on Thursday
- 4th grader suspended for moving BB gun during virtual class
- World’s tiniest Rubiks Cube unveiled in Tokyo