UPDATE: SICILY ISLAND, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Leland Water System has rescinded a boil advisory issued earlier this week.
The system-wide boil advisory was lifted after samples collected on September 29, 2020, were cleared.
The water has been deemed safe for use.
SICILY ISLAND, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Leland Water System has issued a boil advisory.
The water company says they are repairing a leak and it prompted this advisory.
They say this advisory affects the whole system and asks that all of their customers boil their water for at least one full minute before consuming it.
- Week 7 best bets: Ride with Saints, Bucs to win
- Why Coach O chose TJ Finley as LSU’s starting QB vs Gamecocks
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Refurbished Monroe Fire station #5 estimated to open in December
- Acadiana aging expert warns families to be involved in caregiving for elderly after recent arrests