UPDATE: MOREHOUSE PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Jones McGinty Water System has rescinded their boil advisory.
MOREHOUSE PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Jones McGinty Water System has issued a boil advisory for the entire water system
The water system says there was a main leak that is causing a loss of pressure to all customers.
They say the boil advisory is just a precaution and customers should boil their water for one full minute before consuming it.
- Football Friday Night: Oak Grove outlasts OCS, plus more!
- Keys to the Game: Saints at Bears
- Robin Roberts asked this 11-year-old to run for President someday. Chase Hansen on Jessop’s Journeys.
- 10-foot python found under hood of Mustang in South Florida
- Scary good resale value: Sold-out 12′ Home Depot skeleton is reselling for more than $1,500