UPDATE: MOREHOUSE PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Jones McGinty Water System has rescinded their boil advisory.
MOREHOUSE PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Jones McGinty Water System has issued a boil advisory for the entire water system
The water system says there was a main leak that is causing a loss of pressure to all customers.
They say the boil advisory is just a precaution and customers should boil their water for one full minute before consuming it.
- DOTD announces project to replace Cheniere Lake spillway, bridge in Ouachita Parish; Starting February 1
- Weekend Forecast – Saturday, January 23rd
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Man accused of beating officer with flagpole ordered held