WEST MONROE, La (KTVE/KARD) –Tuesday night marks day one of the World Series, and a lot of sports bars including Walk-ons are jam-packed getting ready for fans. The manager inside of Walk-ons, he let KTVE/KARD go inside take a look at all the COVID-19 precautions.
They have partitions separating tables and guests and say they are ready for guests to come for the entire Series. Other bars like Walk-ons in our area are doing something very similar. They’re having 75% occupancy, adding in COVID-19 precautions, and making sure guests will be safe when they’re watching the game.
If you want to watch World Series game two, that’s tomorrow night. You can go to Walk-ons or any other bar in our area, or you can watch it on Fox 14.
- Couple that tested positive for Covid arrested after boarding flight
- Fish & Game Forecast – Thursday, December 3rd
- Six charged in ‘birth tourism’ scheme that cost U.S. taxpayers millions
- Rafer Johnson, 1960 Olympic decathlon champion, dies at 86
- Suspect in two-state Thanksgiving rampage that left one dead, five injured, is charged with murder