Rapides Parish (06/25/20)— Hammock Water System in Rapides Parish has issued a boil advisory for a portion of its customers.
The affected areas are on the west end of Tolbert Loop to Nichols Road.
Customers in these areas are advised to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes making ice, brushing teeth, or in the rinsing or preparation of food.
This boil advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by Hammock Water System.
- Thousands in Louisiana may have unclaimed $1,200 federal aid
- Monroe Police searching for runaway juvenile
- All-new ‘Dateline’ unravels mystery surrounding woman left for dead
- #6 LSU opens title defense vs Mike Leach, Mississippi State
- Over 256K saws sold at Lowe’s recalled for remaining on when switched off