MONROE, La. — The Greater Ouachita Kiwanis Club has announced that their annual Christmas parade has been canceled following Louisiana’s move back to Phase Two of Coronavirus restrictions.
The parade, which was originally scheduled for December 5, 2020, has been postponed until December 2021.
- AP source: Lawmakers threatened ahead of impeachment trial
- ‘He’s biting me!’: Woman’s face bitten in street attack by group of men
- Five people, including pregnant woman, killed in ‘act of mass murder’
- Actor Gregory Sierra of ‘Barney Miller’ and ‘Sanford and Son’ dies at age 83
- Former LA Tech Bulldog, L’Jarius Sneed, and a lot of former LSU Tigers are headed to the Super bowl for the Chiefs and the Bucs