WEST MONROE, La. — LifeShare Blood Center is in dire need of blood donations and the Glenwood Regional Medical Center is trying to help by hosting a blood drive.
On Thursday, August 20, 2020, a blood drive will be held in the Community Room at the Glenwood Medical Mall from 10:30 AM until 5 PM.
LifeShare is also offering free COVID-19 antibody testing for all donors during the drive.
You can sign up now to donate by clicking here or you can just walk-in on August 20, 2020.
- Air Force One jet seen practicing at Acadiana Regional Airport over the weekend
- Journey to Tokyo: Rugby player Lauren Doyle aims for spot on Olympics roster, gold
- Police, prosecutor plan to fight New Orleans carjackings
- New Orleans shootings leave 1 teen dead, another wounded
- 1 dead, 1 detained in Knoxville school shooting