WEST MONROE, La. — LifeShare Blood Center is in dire need of blood donations and the Glenwood Regional Medical Center is trying to help by hosting a blood drive.
On Thursday, August 20, 2020, a blood drive will be held in the Community Room at the Glenwood Medical Mall from 10:30 AM until 5 PM.
LifeShare is also offering free COVID-19 antibody testing for all donors during the drive.
You can sign up now to donate by clicking here or you can just walk-in on August 20, 2020.
- ULM Political Science Professor speaks on the future of the United States Supreme Court
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, September 20th
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday
- Gov. Edwards Urges Everyone to Prepare for Tropical Storm Beta
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites