UPDATE: WEST MONROE, La. (11/12/19) — The Chick-fil-A on Glenwood Drive will be reopening tomorrow with some brand new features.
According to Chick-fil-A, the reopening will happen on Wednesday, November 13, 2019, at 6 AM at 911 Glenwood Drive.
The location will be home to the latest restaurant design and will include new features like a pedestrian-friendly outdoor area, a drive-thru system with more face-to-face ordering, and an additional lane.
WEST MONROE, La. (08/13/19)– Construction for West Monroe’s new Chick-fil-a drive-thru on Glenwood is currently underway.
After losing the original building to the 2016 flood, the location was forced to shut down and rebuild from scratch.
So far crews have cleared the property and constructed the foundation. Chick-fil-a personnel say they are excited to have the drive-thru back, because it is a more convenient option for customers who are on the go.
“It was no need for us to close it, because both stores were extremely busy, so we’re excited that we’ll have that relief from this store, but also have a chance for growth,” Elizabeth Cobb, Communications Director, said.
Chick-fil-a personnel expects the Glenwood drive-thru to reopen by mid-October.
- Reports: Trump intends to announce withdrawal of 4,000 troops from Afghanistan
- ICYMI: Lafayette Mayor-President elect Josh Guillory says he wants better leadership at LPD
- Vermilionville offers sensory friendly visits for those with sensory processing differences
- ICYMI: Two suspects in NOLA shooting over Bayou Classic weekend, arrested in St. Mary Parish
- Anonymous donations pay off $70K in layaway purchases