UPDATE: WEST MONROE, La. (11/12/19) — The Chick-fil-A on Glenwood Drive will be reopening tomorrow with some brand new features.
According to Chick-fil-A, the reopening will happen on Wednesday, November 13, 2019, at 6 AM at 911 Glenwood Drive.
The location will be home to the latest restaurant design and will include new features like a pedestrian-friendly outdoor area, a drive-thru system with more face-to-face ordering, and an additional lane.
WEST MONROE, La. (08/13/19)– Construction for West Monroe’s new Chick-fil-a drive-thru on Glenwood is currently underway.
After losing the original building to the 2016 flood, the location was forced to shut down and rebuild from scratch.
So far crews have cleared the property and constructed the foundation. Chick-fil-a personnel say they are excited to have the drive-thru back, because it is a more convenient option for customers who are on the go.
“It was no need for us to close it, because both stores were extremely busy, so we’re excited that we’ll have that relief from this store, but also have a chance for growth,” Elizabeth Cobb, Communications Director, said.
Chick-fil-a personnel expects the Glenwood drive-thru to reopen by mid-October.
- Some La. OMV branches are now appointment-only because of the pandemic
- Floyd’s death spurs push to train cops to stop police abuse
- If you haven’t received your $500-per-child stimulus check, the IRS has good news
- This NC woman turns 116 today and is the oldest person in the U.S.
- Four suspects arrested in connection with SAU student’s death, two of the suspects are on the current football team roster