MONROE, La. — The kids at the Louisiana Baptist Children’s Home got a special Christmas gift today when Gayle Benson came to Monroe.
Benson, the owner of the New Orleans Saints and the New Orleans Pelicans, was in town today and surprised 21 kids with an all-expenses-paid trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, according to our content partners at the News-Star.
A total of 40 kids will get to attend the trip.
- Man illegally sought coronavirus loans for fake companies named after ‘Game Of Thrones’
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend announce miscarriage of their third child
- Louisiana highway fatality rates dropped to record low in 2019
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Home away from home: Thanks to desegregation lawsuit, Lincoln Prep to play football games away from Eddie Robinson Stadium