CONCORDIA PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The former Sheriff of Concordia Parish has passed away.
In a Facebook post the Sheriff’s Office had this to say about their former Sheriff, “…today, it is with great sadness that our time with him has come to an end. Sheriff Hedrick’s 50 years of service to Concordia Parish has left a lasting impression on us all…”
We reached out to the sheriff’s office and they say there have not been any official arrangements made at the time of this writing.
We will continue to follow this story and bring you updates as they become available.
- ‘All I can do is do better,’ Teen shares social media troubles, hopes to help other young girls before it’s too late
- #15 LSU Softball falls in Game One at NC State
- #3 LSU Gymnastics finishes sixth at NCAA Championships
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- White House COVID-19 Response Team announces additional funding to fight COVID-19 variants