RAYVILLE, La. — Louisiana State Police Troop F are investigating a crash that claimed the life of a Tallulah man on Tuesday morning.
According to LSP, the crash happened shortly before 3 AM on Louisiana Highway 135 at James Brown Road.
Officials say that a Chevrolet pickup truck, driven by 37-year-old Nicholas Brewer, was heading west on Highway 135 when, for reasons under investigation, the truck drove off of the left side of the road and struck a culvert. After hitting the culvert, the truck caught fire and became engulfed in flames with Brewer still inside.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Football Friday Night: Oak Grove outlasts OCS, plus more!
- Keys to the Game: Saints at Bears
- Robin Roberts asked this 11-year-old to run for President someday. Chase Hansen on Jessop’s Journeys.
- 10-foot python found under hood of Mustang in South Florida
- Scary good resale value: Sold-out 12′ Home Depot skeleton is reselling for more than $1,500