UPDATE: OUACHITA PARISH, La. — The man who was involved in a fatal crash in January has been arrested.
20-year-old Glen Minor was arrested on Wednesday, August 12, 2020, and booked into the Ouachita Correctional Center on the following charges:
- Vehicular Homicide
- Third Degree Feticide
- Reckless Operation of a Vehicle
- Possession of Schedule I-CDS
- Dist/Manufacture or Possession W/Intent of Schedule II-CDS
Louisiana State Police confirm that these charges stem from the January 30, 2020, fatal crash in Sterlington that claimed the life of Darrica Davis and her unborn child.
Minor’s bond has been set at $224,000.
We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
(Note: The mugshot for Glen Minor has been added to this article.)
STERLINGTON, La. (Press Release) – (1/31/30) Last night, just before 10:30 p.m., Troopers from Louisiana State Police Troop F began investigating a two-vehicle crash on U.S. Hwy 165, near LA Hwy 2. This crash claimed the life of a Monroe woman.
The initial investigation by State Police revealed the crash occurred as a 2018 Dodge Charger, driven by 20-year-old Glen Minor of Bastrop, was traveling south on U.S. Hwy 165.
For reasons still under investigation, Minor disregarded the traffic control signal at the intersection and struck a 2014 Cadillac CTS, driven by Darrica Davis of Monroe, as she was attempting to turn left onto LA Hwy 2.
After impact, the Cadillac began overturning and became engulfed in flames.
Davis was pronounced dead at the scene by the Ouachita Parish Coroner’s Office. Minor was taken to a local hospital with injuries.
Toxicology samples were obtained and will be submitted for analysis. This crash remains under investigation.
- 1 year later: twin cities almost fully recovered from Easter 2020 tornado
- Rising Mississippi River to close wildlife management area
- Louisiana’s latest legislative session moves past pandemic
- Judge: No work on entertainment pier as lawsuit is pending
- Hometown Health: Creating healthy habits with your kids