Rayville, La. (11/26/19)— In the morning hours of November 25, 50 year old Regina Watson, of Pioneer, Louisiana, was killed in a single vehicle crash on I-20, near Rayville.
According to Louisiana State Police, at around 8:40 A.M., a 2007 Kia Sorento, driven by the victim, was travelling westbound on I-20, just west of Rayville.
For reasons still under investigation, Watson’s vehicle veered onto the median, causing her to over-correct her steering, travel back across both westbound lanes, and overturn.
Watson was wearing her seat belt, but pronounced dead at the scene.
Routine toxicology is pending, and the crash is still under investigation.
- When will coronavirus peak in Arkansas?
- Gov. Edwards to hold Monday afternoon COVID-19 briefing
- Michaels donates $1M worth of fabric for masks
- Shreveport police officer shot at west Shreveport apartment complex
- LHSAA still hopeful to finish spring sport seasons