According to the D’Arbonne Water System South, they’re issuing a partial boil advisory due to repair work on the main line.
The water system says the advisory will effect the following roads:
Dogwood Lane, Trenon Lane, and Alexis Drive.
This advisory is effective immediately and will remain in effect until rescinded.
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill
- Biden aims to slow climate change, grow jobs with new initiative
- No. 15 LSU Softball Ends Road Swing at Kentucky
- Virginia teacher charged with drug possession, cocaine found in desk
- Mississippi finalizes plans for $21M in fishery relief