UPDATE: This boil advisory has been rescinded. The water has been deemed safe.
Union Parish, La. (07/01/20)— D’Arbonne Water System in Union Parish has issued a boil advisory for a portion of its customers.
The affected area is Dogwood Lane in Farmerville, Louisiana.
Customers in this area are advised to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes making ice, brushing teeth, or in the rinsing or preparation of food.
This boil advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by D’Arbonne Water System.
- South Louisiana man accused of forcing his kids help make drugs
- ‘Mulan’ will be available to Disney+ subscribers Sept. 4 for a fee
- UPDATE: Silver Alert rescinded for Kenneth Russell, he has been located
- Newsfeed Now: Stimulus bill battle continues; ‘Zombie cicadas’ in Tennessee
- ‘Zombie cicadas’ infected with mind-controlling fungus emerge