UPDATE: This boil advisory has been rescinded. The water has been deemed safe.
Union Parish, La. (07/01/20)— D’Arbonne Water System in Union Parish has issued a boil advisory for a portion of its customers.
The affected area is Dogwood Lane in Farmerville, Louisiana.
Customers in this area are advised to boil their water for ONE FULL MINUTE before use.
This includes making ice, brushing teeth, or in the rinsing or preparation of food.
This boil advisory is to remain in effect until rescinded by D’Arbonne Water System.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden’s inauguration