MONROE, La. — Earlier this week, Danken Trail delivered 80 meals to the St. Francis Medical Center to front line hospital workers.
They’re delivering meals as part of the Danken Trail Challenge where they are challenging local restaurants to deliver meals to front line workers.
Danken Trail challenged Catfish Cabin and encouraged Catfish Cabin to challenge the next restaurant.
“There’s a lot of restuarants out here and all of them are being benefited by our community and it’s time to do something for the community to help these front line workers who are on the front lines and taking greater risk than anybody out here,” said Danken Trail co-owner Steve Farmer.
Danken Trail says they hope many restaurants join the challenge and that it makes its way back around to them to be challenged again.
- Militia group said it plans to protest in Parc Sans Souci Saturday afternoon
- Tennessee Titans, Minnesota Vikings suspend all in-person NFL activities over positive COVID-19 tests
- Study shows link between sleep apnea and Alzheimer’s
- UPDATE: AG Landry meets with 4th grader suspended for moving BB gun during virtual class
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 553 new cases, 10 new deaths on Tuesday