WASHINGTON, D.C. — Louisiana Congressman Ralph Abraham has reached out to Tesla CEO Elon Musk in an effort to promote Northern Louisiana as a possible location for Tesla headquarters.
In a letter sent to Musk, Rep. Abraham states that Northern Louisiana is the logical place to move Tesla by highlighting our skilled workforce, the I-20 Tech Corridor, and Louisiana’s affordable quality of life as reasons the fit would be perfect.
Rep. Abraham stated in part that “the benefits that Tesla and Louisiana could offer each other are countless, and I cannot think of a better place for Tesla to relocate.”
Continue reading for the full letter.
- Brexit leader to head Mississippi public policy center
- Thousands of Hong Kongers locked down to contain coronavirus
- LPSO investigating rash of nighttime burglaries at Le Triomphe
- Mississippi eases some education mandates amid pandemic
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez responds to arrest of Capitol riot suspect who allegedly said ‘Assassinate AOC’